Why Evoluent 4?
The human body was not designed for working at a computer, and most office equipment neglects to take the natural function of our bodies into account. An ordinary mouse might seem harmless but its design twists your forearm out of its natural position and can lead to injuries and wrist pain.
Choosing The Right Mouse
The Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 presents a neat solution to this problem, with a fully ergonomic design tailored to the human body. It offers optimum comfort, convenience, and ease-of-use for all computer-based tasks. Its design prevents work-related health concerns and lets you stay productive all day long without risk.
1. A patented ergonomic design that keeps your arm in a neutral handshake position to avoid uncomfortable twisting.
2. Conveniently-located, easy to reach buttons for ease of use. Prevents your fingers from contorting to reach the controls.
3. A wide extended lip along the bottom to prevent your fingers from rubbing on the desk surface.
4. New thumb rest with buttons allow users to carry out more functions with a single hand.
5. Easily programmable controls enable you to carry out any function you like at the click of a button.
6. A sleek, distinctive design that stands out on any desktop.
7. The adjustable pointer wheel allows you to set the speed of your cursor.
Employ a faster speed for general office use or a slower speed for more precise movements such as photo editing and drawing.
A light-up display on the mouse conveniently tells you your current pointer speed.
Look after your health at work. Users, healthcare professionals, physical therapists and ergonomists all agree that the Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 provides superior comfort and alleviates wrist pain.
The mouse comes with wired or wireless options and models are available for right or left-handed users.