Why PRF Wireless Mouse?
PRF Mouse Wireless Optimises Comfort and Prevents Wrist Pain at Work
Sitting at a computer for long periods of time can put a severe strain on your body. The PRF Mouse Wireless offers a solution to this problem with its unique patented ergonomic design. The angle of a traditional desktop mouse requires your forearm and wrist to twist into an uncomfortable and unnatural position. Over time this can lead to discomfort and pain in the hands, wrists, forearms and shoulders, potentially causing permanent injury.
Introducing the PRF Mouse Wireless, a vertical mouse which has been specially designed to put your body into a more comfortable position. The distinctive sculpted design places your arm into a neutral handshake position, which is much more comfortable and greatly reduces your risk of injury. With your arm and hand in correct alignment with your mouse, you are free to browse and scroll at leisure without worrying about your physical health.
1. A sculpted ergonomic design which reduces the risk of repetitive strain injuries and musculoskeletal disorders while optimising your work performance.
2. Wireless functionality allowing for complete freedom of movement. The PRF Wireless has a range of up to 20 metres with a miniature wireless receiver that can be stored beneath the battery cover.
3. Four clickable buttons conveniently located for ease of use, which prevents your fingers from contorting to reach the controls.
4. A sleek, stylish design that looks luxurious and appealing in any workspace.
5. A high DPI range of 800-1600 DPI, enabling users to enjoy more accurate and precise tracking.
6. Adjustable cursor speed allowing you to modify your movements depending on the job at hand.
7. Employ faster movements for everyday use or a slower speed for high-precision tasks like drawing and editing photos.
The PRF Wireless Mouse looks after your health while improving your ability to work efficiently and effectively.